The staff at the Lending Desk is available to give you advice on borrowing facilities or any other aspect of library use.
How do I borrow from the library?
Your student (or staff) card also acts as your library borrowing card so make sure you always carry it with you when you’re on campus.
To borrow items at The Information Resources, you need to become the member of the Librarynet.
- Log on to the http://www.librarynet.com.my
- Sign up as the New Member Registration
- Please take note to remember your login information
- Activate your account at the library Lending Desk, or email us at email@example.com
- To request activation of your account, please provide your Librarynet ID
- The library staff will validate your account in the Library to allow you to borrow items