Yayasan Sarawak Bestari Scholarship (2012/2013)
Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak Campus, in partnership with Yayasan Sarawak invites interested applicants to the Yayasan Sarawak BESTARI Scholarship.
- Open to Sarawakians interested to pursue the Foundation or Degree in Engineering program in Swinburne Sarawak.
Conditions for application:
Open to all 2011 SPM school-leavers (SPM results released in 2012) who attained grade A in all subjects including Additional Mathematics or Physics. Student MUST pursue their study into Bachelor of Engineering at Swinburne Sarawak.
Bachelor of Engineering
Open to all students who have completed their matriculations/ Pre-U / A-level / Diploma / STPM or equivalent, is qualified to study Bachelor of Engineering and have attained a CGPA of 3.5 and above or attained grade A in all subjects in STPM.
- Tuition Fees (annual semester fees including registration, examination and facilities fees)
- Living Allowance (hostel and pocket money)
- Transportation (from home to university, once a year)
- Books Allowance
- Thesis Allowance (if any)
Application must include the applicant’s curriculum vitae (resume) with information such as the applicant’s personal details, personal details of parents and siblings, and information on schooling / former education, including co-curricular activities.
Please submit the curriculum vitae and accompanying documents to:
Student Operations Unit
Business Development & Communications Unit
Swinburne University of Technology
Jalan Simpang Tiga
93350 Kuching, SARAWAK
- Mr Abang Zulkarnain Abang Abdullah 082-415353 ext 8798
- Ms Norazreen Binti Sapiee 082-415353 ext 7602
- Photocopy of student birth certificate
- Photocopy of student NRIC;
- Photocopy of SPM result (for Foundation Engineering program);
- Photocopy of STPM/ Matriculation / pre-U / A-level and Diploma transcript (for Bachelor Engineering program);
- Photocopy of school leaving certificate;
- Photocopy of parents’ NRIC;
- Photocopy of parents’ latest income slips (or letter of certification for those whose parents do not have income slip/ statement).
(*) All documents must be certified true copy
15 August 2012 (All application must reach the Student Operations Unit or Business Development & Communications Unit by 4.30pm)
Application is for Swinburne Sarawak’s 3 September 2012 intake