Employers are welcome to advertise vacant positions to Swinburne students in penultimate year and alumni.
Recommended points to cover in a job advertisement
- Summary of what the job entails
- Employment term e.g. full-time, part-time or casual
- Key responsibilities of the job
- Selection criteria
- Work Experience
- Training opportunity (if any)
- Location, office hours
- Contact person and email address
Cost of advertising a vacancy
- Advertisements are free of charge
- The University will put up the vacancy advertisement in its website, Facebook page and the internal student information system as well as inform the faculties and student clubs.
- We inform faculties and student associations / clubs.
- We may also send emails to the student cohort of choice.
To advertise a vacancy, please contact our Careers and Employment Executive