Career Discovery Day
Every year in April, Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak Campus hosts a careers and employment fair named Career Discovery Day
The fair serves as a platform for local and international employers, to meet with graduating students.
The Career Discovery Day had proven to be the effective way:
For employers to:
- Meet face-to-face with future employees in an informal setting.
- Showcase the organisation as a ‘preferred employer’ to students from a range of disciplines.
- Create awareness of the organisation and its reputation.
- Publicise and distribute recruitment materials and application forms to students.
For students and alumni to:
- Meet future employers in an informal setting.
- Discover exciting careers and internship opportunities.
- Understand what employers look for in a student and how they should prepare for their careers.
- Submit resumes to employers.
As an employer, if you are interested to participate in the Career Discovery Day, please contact our Careers and Employment Executive