Employers are welcome to conduct Employer Information Sessions on campus. Sessions are generally held on Wednesday afternoons.
Sessions can be targeted to students from specific disciplines. These sessions are usually one hour in duration.
Recommended points to cover
- Career paths
- Employment options
- Selection process
- An overview of the company
- Skills and attributes employers are looking for
- Recent graduates experience within the company
- Application process and closing dates
Cost of the Information Session
- Employer Information Sessions are free of charge
- The University will put up announcement on the information session in its website, Facebook page and the internal student information system as well as will inform the faculties and student clubs.
To organise an Employer Information Session, please contact our Careers and Employment Executive