Student printing is available at:
- Library IT Section (Building A, 1st Floor)
- A206 printing room
- G515 Open Lab
Click here and refer to the How to Guide on printing services
Wireless Printing Instructions
Wireless printing is now available in the Swinburne Sarawak campus library. This service is available for all students on all Windows operating systems only.
- Students of Swinburne Sarawak can now print from anywhere on campus within the wireless coverage area from their own computer.
- To be able to use this service, students are required to install the wireless printing client on their computer. (This is only necessary the first time students connect to use the wireless printing service)
- You must be a current student to be able to login to do wireless printing. The following login details are required:
- Username: 9 digit Student ID number.
- Password: The same password used to access Campus PCs
- Your printout can be collected from any of the 4 printers in the library by swiping your ID card on the card reader on the Omega Terminal Touch Screen device.
- All printouts are chargeable according to the normal printing rates for students.
- You are able to top up your balance at the library IT section counter.
- Click here and refer to the How to Guide on installation, printing and collectiong your printout.