Free Searching & Referencing Skills workshops provided at Electronic Resources Training (ERT) Room, Library.
– To help you in finding scholarly information fast with the right database for your subject area.
– How to do referencing for your assignment.
– Using referencing software in managing references.
Workshop Session 1 – How do i search using library e-resources
- Introduction to the electronic resources
- Find the right database for your subject area
- Find articles in Library search engine
- Tips and techniques for better search results
- How to get the full text
- Step by step guideline using e-book
- Search the e-book based on its discipline
- Advances search add digital bookmark
- Get immediate delivery and no reservation needed
Workshop Session 2 – How do I reference my assignments?
- Introduction to the Swinburne Harvard Style
- How to avoid plagiarism
- How to reference different types of resources
Workshop Session 3 – Manage your reference with Endnote online
- How to create bibliographies
- Share references for group work
- How to export reference from databases
|Roswita binti Rawi||Information Resources Executive||Direct line: 260 625|
|Khadijah Binti Morshidi||Library Assistant||Direct line: 260 748|