Dr. Wan Mohd Ya’akob bin Wan Bejuri
Ph.D.(CS), M.Sc.(CS), B.Sc.(CS), Dip. (Electronic), MIEEE, GradTech
Faculty of Engineering, Computing and Science
Office No:+60 82 260 862
Fax No:+60 82 260 813
Room No: E614, Building E, FECS
Wan Mohd Ya’akob bin Wan Bejuri received his Doctorate, Masters and Bachelor degree in Computer Science from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia in 2019, 2012 and 2009. Previously, he completed his Diploma in Electronic Engineering from Politeknik Kuching Sarawak in 2005. Before joining SUTS, he has served different kind of industry such as education, software development and manufacturing.
His current research areas include computer Ubiquitous Positioning, Particle Filtering, Cryptocurency, Mobile Computing and Network Security.
- Ubiquitous Positioning
- Particle Filtering
- Mobile Computing
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Network Security
- Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- Malaysia Board of Technologists
PhD/Master by Research Opportunities
Potential research higher degree candidates are welcome to enquire about postgraduate opportunities in the following areas/ projects:
- Resampling Scheme for Particle Filtering.
- Navigation Algorithm for Intelligent Wheelchair.
- Human Gait Detection or Prediction for Parkinson’s Disease.
- Any related with IT Security and Wireless Sensor Network.
- Any related with Indoor Positioning (WiFi/Vision/INS/SLAM/FM/Bluetooth) and GNSS Positioning.
- Any related with Blockchain or Cryptocurrency.
Please contact Wan Mohd Ya’akob bin Wan Bejuri for more information on the above topic.