How to apply to study at Swinburne
You can submit your application for enrolment into Swinburne Sarawak via our Online Application Portal.
You will need to register for a Swinburne Sarawak account in order to submit you online application. Detailed instructions can be found on our Online Application Portal homepage.
Follow these steps carefully to ensure your application is processed properly.
|1)||Find a course that suits your interest and career goals|
|2)||Submit your application through our Online Application Portal|
- Photocopy of both sides of your Identity Card (Malaysian students)
- Photocopy of your Passport (International students)
- Academic results and certificate
- Evidence of certified English Proficiency test results (eg. IELTS, TOEFL or Versant English Placement Test)
- Any other relevant documents, i.e. letters from schools
- If you are applying for advanced standing/credit transfer, include certified and translated (English) copies of the syllabus from your previous/current study program*.
* Results must not be more than 2 years from the date of issue at the time of application
For international students, your application must reach Swinburne Sarawak at least eight (8) weeks before the commencement of the course.
|3)||Receive your offer letter|
You will receive a notification email with regards to your offer. You will need to log in to the Online Application Portal to accept your offer.
Swinburne Sarawak has representatives all over the world. Find a representative that’s nearest to you.
If you need help in your application, you can speak with a course adviser by telephone on +60 82 415 353 or chat via WhatsApp at +60 19 819 6353. Operating hours are Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm. You can also email us at email@example.com