What is Open Day?
‘next gen’ university. Innovation. Tomorrow’s technology. You might have heard all that. Now’s your chance to see it up close.
Meet your future teachers, current students, and the friendly community that make up our Sarawak campus.
What’s Work Integrated Learning? How long is a unit? Which courses offer industry placements? Ask these and more. We promise you'll leave here reassured and ready for the next gen_ uni experience.
When you leave, you’ll have a goodie bag full of freebies, your head full of exciting ideas and the knowledge of where a Swinburne education will take you.
Ready to apply?
Prepare the following documents, in PDF and saved in a USB/thumb drive/your Cloud storage.
- a copy of your Malaysian identification card / a certified copy of your passport
- a copy of your SPM / O Level or equivalent qualification
- a copy of your A Level / UEC or equivalent qualification
- a copy of Tertiary Education (Diploma / Higher Diploma / Degree and subject syllabus), if applicable
- proof of English proficiency