The Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) is a statutory body constituted under the Registration of Engineers Act 1967 with perpetual succession and a common seal, which may sue and be sued.
The purpose of accreditation is to ensure that the accredited engineering programme satisfies the minimum academic requirements for registration as a graduate engineer with the Board of Engineers, Malaysia (BEM).
In accordance with the purpose, the BEM evaluates programme or programmes leading to the award of engineering degrees and accredits those programmes, which are adjudged as adequately preparing their graduates for registration as graduate engineers and entry into the profession.
Our Accredited Engineering courses are:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Chemical)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Civil)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Electrical and Electronic)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Mechanical)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Robotics and Mechatronics)
BEM Official Website
For more information on Mandatory Registration with the Board of Engineers Malaysia
For more information on BEM Mini Convention Presentation Material
For more information on BEM Webinar Presentation Material
BEM Official Youtube Channel