Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA) Australia’s core services to members include education, training, technical support and advocacy. Employees and members work together with local and international bodies to represent the views and concerns of the profession to governments, regulators, industries, academia and the general public.
A Certified Practising Accountant is a finance, accounting, and business professional qualification. Being a CPA indicates a soundness in depth, breadth, and quality of accountancy knowledge.
Our Accredited Business courses are:
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting and Finance)
For more information on CPA Accredited Course list, visit:
Select the following to access the accredited list for Swinburne Sarawak:
- Country/ Region: Malaysia
- Commencement Year: YYYY
- Higher Education Provider: Swinburne University of Technology
- Course Type: Undergraduate