5-Day CIDB BIM Module Training: Fundamental Modelling of Infrastructure (Roads & Highways)
MyBIM Malaysia, a partner of Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak is a training centre developed by the Construction Industry Development Board to transform the construction industry into a modern and highly-skilled industry. The Centre enables construction industry players to model and visualises building projects in a simulated environment using BIM – a modelling technology to produce, communicate and analyse digital information models for the construction project’s life cycle.
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance and Certificate of Completion – “5-Days BIM Proficiency Training: Fundamental Modelling of Infrastructure (Roads & Highways)” from MyBIM Malaysia.
Why You Should Attend This Course:
The developments of the course outcome are based on the international and local standards of the scope of work, defined for BIM modellers roles and responsibilities. It is, therefore, targeted at skill sets to develop competency in hands-on technical skill, BIM knowledge and pro-active problem solving which tailored to suit local requirement.
Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak Campus
- Has completed BIM Fundamental Concept and Theory
- Knowledgeable of architectural design, drafting, or engineering | CAD drafting or modelling experience in building and construction project is an extra advantage
- Basic knowledge of BIM tools and concept
The participants are expected to be able to:
- Operate a 3D parametric modelling tool
- Interpret design intent to be used in technical modelling
- Develop a 3D model appropriately
- Extract & prepare related design deliverables such as drawing, material schedule, schedule of accommodations and etc.,
- Utilize 3D BIM models as interaction, communication, and collaboration tools
- Apply BIM-based process flow of technical modelling
- Identify problems and associated challenges in delivering BIM-based process flow.
- Fundamental concept of BIM Infrastructure (Roads & Highways)
- Introduction to BIM authoring tools
- Managing survey data
- Creating surface
- Creating road alignment
- Creating and calculating superelevation
- Creating assemblies and inserting sub-assemblies
- Creating corridor and intersection
- Sample lines, cross section views and compute materials
- Plan production and reports
- Design collaboration
- CIDB BIM Infrastructure (Roads & Highways) revision & exam
How to register
To apply for this course, please contact us via:
Phone: +60 82 260 631
Or download an application form below.