The health declaration form is meant to document illness or possible exposure to COVID-19. It is required in order to safeguard the health and safety of students and staff, and to restrict the outbreak within the Swinburne community, and the general population.
Your online submission of the completed form will be forwarded to Swinburne’s COVID-19 Taskforce, and your respective lecturers will be notified accordingly. The COVID-19 Taskforce will manage each case and update you on your next course of action, where required.
You are required to fill in the form if you fall into one of the categories described below:
Category 1: COVID-19 Patient
- Student who has tested positive for COVID-19 by the relevant authorities.
Category 3: Close Contact
Student is identified as Close Contact i.e. person who has been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient. This close contact may involve the following:
- Working together in close proximity or sharing the same classroom environment with a confirmed COVID-19 patient
- Travelling together with a confirmed COVID-19 patient in any kind of conveyance including public transport
- Living in the same household as a COVID-19 patient
- Health-care associated exposure without appropriate Personal Protection equipment (PPE) including providing direct care for COVID-19 patients, working with health care workers infected with COVID-19, visiting patients or staying in the same closed environment with a COVID-19 patient.
The form can be accessed here:
For more information or clarification, contact studentHQ at email@example.com.