Aims and learning outcomes
This unit aims to provide students with a practical knowledge of marketing and digital marketing. Students will also be provided with an understanding of the role of marketing within an organisation.
Students who successfully complete this unit should be able to:
- Explain the key concepts of marketing and the business environment
- Conduct an analysis of the business environment relevant to marketing activities
- Formulate recommendations to improve marketing strategies of business entities.
- Introduction to marketing and marketing management
- The marketing environment
- Marketing information system and marketing research
- Consumer behaviour
- Market segmentation, targeting and positioning