BiographyDr Lim Ai Ling (Edith) is a Lecturer in Marketing and Law with the Faculty of Business and Design, Swinburne University of Technology (Sarawak Campus), Malaysia. She had previously taught at Curtin University of Technology, Sarawak Campus Miri.
Research InterestsMarketing Education, e-Government, Human Behaviour and Product Modification
Teaching AreasConsumer Behaviour, Introduction to Business Law, Law, Developing Marketing Skills, Marketing Law, Organisation and Management, Introduction to Marketing
- Journal Article: Lim, AL., Gregory, ML and Muniapan, B (2010), ‘Marketing education in Sarawak: some issues and challenges from the employers’ perspectives’, International Journal of Education Economics and Development, Volume 1, Number 3, pp. 227-242. http://www.inderscience.com/search/index.php?action=record&rec_id=32876&prevQuery=&ps=10&m=or
- Journal Article: Lee, MH., Lim, AL., Muniapan, B., and Gregory, ML. (2011), General enterprising tendency (GET) and recommendations to boost entrepreneurship education in Sarawak, International Journal of Asian Business and Information Management, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp.32-47. http://www.igi-global.com/bookstore/article.aspx?titleid=53030
- Conference Proceedings: Din, S and Lim, A. L (2012). E-Government: Awareness and Participation Among Malaysian Citizens. Proceedings of 5th International Seminar on Industrial Engineering and Management, pp. 468-474.
- Conference Proceedings: Lim, A.L., Masrom, M and Din, S. (2012). E-Government and E-governance: Concepts and Constructs. Proceedings of 12th European Conference on e-Government, pp. 844-851.
- Book Chapter: Masrom, M., Lim, A.L and Din, S. (2013). E-participation Behaviour in E-government in Malaysia. IGI Global press, pp.83-97.