Internal Grant: Knowledge Transfer Programme – Initiative Scheme (KTP-IS) 2021
Title of Project: IoT in the Community
External Grant: Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (FRGS) 2020 – MOHE
Title of project: Exploring Multi-Modal Fusion-Based Indoor Navigation for Human-Following using Perception Scenes and Deep Learning).
Internal Grant: SoR Research Micro Fund 2019
Title of project: Exploratory Study of Real-Time Motion Capture in Reinforcing Physiotherapeutic Exercise.
- Book and book chapter Tee, MKT, Lau, BT, Siswoyo, HJ & Lau, SL 2016, ‘Potential of Human Tracking in Assistive Technologies for Children with Cognitive Disabilities’, Supporting the Education of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, IGI Global, pp. 245–247.
- Book and book chapter Tee, MKT, Lau, BT, Siswoyo, HJ & Then, PHH 2015, ‘Robotics for Assisting Children with Physical and Cognitive Disabilities’, in LB Theng (ed.), Assistive Technologies for Physical and Cognitive Disabilities, IGI Global, pp. 78–120, viewed 20 February, 2015, http://www.igi-global.com/chapter/robotics-for-assisting-children-with-physical-and-cognitive-disabilities/122905
- Journal paper Tee, MKT, Lau, BT & Siswoyo, HJ 2018b, ‘An Improved Indoor Robot Human-Following Navigation Model Using Depth Camera, Active IR Marker and Proximity Sensors Fusion’, Robotics, vol. 7, no. 1, Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute, p. 4, viewed 24 February, 2018, http://www.mdpi.com/2218-6581/7/1/4.
- Journal paper Tee, MKT, Lau, BT & Siswoyo, HJ 2018c, ‘Exploring the Performance of a Sensor-Fusion-based Navigation System for Human Following Companion Robots’, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research (IJMERR).
- Conference paper Tee, MKT, Lau, BT & Siswoyo, HJ 2017, ‘Pathfinding decision-making using proximity sensors, depth camera and active IR marker tracking data fusion for human following companion robot’, ACM International Conference Proceeding Series.
- Conference paper Tee, MKT, Lau, BT, Siswoyo, HJ & Wong, DML 2016, ‘Integrating Visual Gestures for Activity Tracking in the Injury Mitigation Strategy using CARMI’, RESKO Technical Conference 2016: The 2nd Asian Meeting on Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology (AMoRE AT), Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of Korea (RESKO), Goyang, Korea, pp. 61–62.
- Conference paper Tee, MKT, Lau, BT, Siswoyo Jo, H & Lau, SL 2016, ‘Proposing a Sensor Fusion Technique Utilizing Depth and Ranging Sensors for Combined Human Following and Indoor Robot Navigation’, Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Network, Communication and Computing (ICNCC 2016), ACM Press, New York, USA, pp. 331–335, viewed 20 June, 2017, http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=3033288.3033345.
- Conference paper Tee, MKT, Lau, BT, Siswoyo, HJ & Lau, SL 2015, ‘A Human Orientation Tracking System using Template Matching and Active Infrared Marker’, 2015 International Conference on Smart Sensors and Application (ICSSA 2015), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Conference paper Tee, MKT, Lau, BT & Siswoyo, HJ 2014, ‘Exploring the Possibility of Companion Robots for Injury Prevention for People with Disabilities’, The 19th International Conference on Transformative Science & Engineering, Business & Social Innovation (SDPS 2014), Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia, pp. 199 – 210.
- Conference paper H. S. Jo et al. 2014, “Development of Blimp Platform for Aerial Photography”, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 629, pp. 170-175.