Our campus facilities
Swinburne’s campus in Sarawak boasts state-of-the-art learning and teaching facilities housed in contemporary, custom-designed building, and offers courses in business, design, engineering, computing and science. Here’s a look at some of the facilities and services we offer at our Sarawak campus.
- Lobby at Building A
- Foyer at Building A/B
- Swinburne Sarawak’s campus library
- Our library also comes with a 24-hour study area
- Student Information Centre. Your one-stop centre for getting support on matters regarding accommodation, student visa, student counselling, course-related matters as well as getting career support.
- Student Leisure Area
- John’s Pie Café
- Multistorey carpark
- The campus-wide high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity means students’ study experience does not have to be limited to the library or designated study area.
Learning & teaching facilities
- A 350-seat lecture theatre
- 24-hours open laboratory
- Tutorial room
- Lecture hall
- Mac laboratory
- Design laboratory
- Green screen studio
- Machine workshop
- myBIM laboratory
- Internet of Things (IoT) laboratory
- Robotic laboratory
- Electrical machine laboratory
- Science laboratory
- Final year research laboratorry for Chemical Engineering students
Sport and recreational facilities
- Multi-Purpose Hall with recreational facilities such as a basketball court, squash courts, badminton courts and a gym.
- Chillin’ Crib
- A fully-equipped gym
Learn more on why Kuching is known as one of the most liveable cities in Southeast Asia.
Student Clubs & Societies
From Running Club to Anime Club, there’s definitely something here for everyone. Take a look at our student clubs and societies offered here on campus.
From on-campus to off-campus hostels, a range of housing options is available.
Curious to know what it’s like living in Melbourne? Find out more here.