You can submit your application for enrolment into Swinburne Sarawak via online application, sending the printed form directly to Swinburne Sarawak, or submitting the printed form through an authorised representative in your country.
Follow these steps carefully to ensure your application is processed properly.
1. Choose the course that suits your interest and career goals
2. Application form
3. In both methods of application (printed copy or online), please ensure that all relevant documents in support of your application are uploaded/
- Evidence of English proficiency (certified copies of IELTS or TOEFL results)* or Versant English Placement Test
- Certified copies of previous academic results
- Any other relevant documents, i.e. letters from schools
- If you are applying for advanced standing/credit transfer, include certified and translated (English) copies of the syllabus from your previous/current study program*.
* Results must not be more than 2 years at the time of application
4. For printed application form, you are to submit your application form and all the required documents
Email, courier or fax the completed application form along with the required documents to:
By mail or in person:
Marketing and Student Recruitment
A003, Student Recruitment Office
Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak Campus
Jalan Simpang Tiga
Remember to mail the original application and supporting documents to Marketing and Communications office to the address above.
For international students, these documents must reach Swinburne Sarawak at least eight (8) weeks before the commencement of the course.
5. Receive your offer via email
The Marketing and Student Recruitment Division will inform through email, with regards to your offer. You will need to log in to your online application portal to accept your offer.
If you are not sure whether you are a local or international student, submit a copy of your passport visa page to us and we will confirm your student status.
Swinburne Sarawak has representatives all over the world. Please click here for the contact details of a representative nearest to you.