Graduate Certificate of Construction Management
The Graduate Certificate of Construction Management course is aimed at qualifying students who apply construction management body of knowledge and relevant skills to undertake various technical and management roles in the project-based construction industry. In addition, this course provides pathways for graduates with cognate qualifications and experience to progress to a higher-level course within the nested suite.
Graduates of this course will have specialized knowledge of construction management regarding managing people, equipment, materials, built environment and infrastructure assets, as well as overseeing technological processes and managerial aspects related to the design, construction and maintenance of buildings and civil infrastructure.
Six months to a year of full time study or part time equivalent
- Malaysian students: RM13,740 total
- International students: RM16,800 total
All fees are subject to annual review and may be adjusted.
Course structure and duration
The Graduate Certificate of Construction Management is an AQF level 8 postgraduate course, taught in English and normally taking one- two semesters of study. The course structure requires the successful completion of four units. Admission to the course is normally based on tertiary academic results.
Units of study
- CSM80003 Construction Law
- CSM80006 Engineering Project Management
- RSK80004 Introduction to Risk and Due Diligence
- CSM80050 Construction Contract Management
Fees & scholarships
* The indicative course fees shown here applies to students studying on-campus in Malaysia for the relevant year only. They are based on a standard study load per year. However, please note that fees are assessed according to a student’s study load in each semester, and variation to study load will result in an adjustment to tuition fees. All fees are subject to annual review and may be adjusted.
At Swinburne scholarships are about providing opportunity, promoting equity and recognising excellence and achievement. Scholarships are available for both commencing and current students.
Find your scholarship
Apply for this course by following the step-by-step process from the links below.
Assess your eligibility
for entry to Swinburne Sarawak.
Explore other courses