Find out how the University can help you cope with your studies. Connect with us to discover how we can support you.
Who is eligible?
Student with a verified physical disability, learning disorder, medical or mental health condition, which hampers one’s ability in learning.
At Swinburne Sarawak, disability can refer to:
- Total or partial loss of the person’s bodily or mental functions; or
- Total or partial loss of a part of the body; or
- The presence in the body of organisms causing disease or illness; or
- The presence in the body of organisms capable of causing disease or illness; or
- The malfunction or disfigurement of a part of the person’s body; or
- A disorder or malfunction that results in the person learning differently from a person without the disorder or malfunction; or
- A disorder, illness or disease that affects a person’s thought processes, perception of reality, emotions or judgement or that result in disturbed behaviour.
We understand that every situation is unique, the support you received is tailored to you.
Both forms to be submitted to Student Counselling and Support. We will be in touch with you within 3 working days upon receiving these forms.