The passport is an official document and issued by the government. Its certifying the holder’s identity and citizenship, entitling them to travel under its protection to and from other countries. It is recognised as a travel document by the Government of Malaysia
Lost passport & Applying for a Special Pass
To obtain a replacement passport, you are required to prepare the following documents and submit it at the Student Information Centre counter:
- A copy of the Police Report (within 24 hours)
- Fill in the IM.55 and IM.38 form
- RM 100.00 for Special Pass application fee
- 2 passport size photograph
- Latest Medical Report
Passport Renewal/Replacement at respective Embassy
- Please contact your Embassy in Malaysia for the required documents.
- Fill in Application for Status Letter form (available at Student Form web page)
- Your current passport
- Submit all the documents to your respective embassy.