Past Students


Past Students

I am a past student, can I still get my results?

Official Results Certificates are available to current and past students of Swinburne.

I have lost my certificate, can I get another one?

Yes, you can apply for another certificate. To apply for a replacement download the Request for Replacement Testamur form from the Student Forms website.

The form will outline the required documents and the cost applicable to your application.
You must also submit a Statutory Declaration from Commissioner of Oath.
The Statutory Declaration must state your name, student ID, address, phone contact, title of course for the required testamur. You must also outline the circumstances as to why you need a replacement testamur. Your signature on the Statutory Declaration must be witnessed by an authorised witness.