Book a discussion room at Swinburne Sarawak Library.
Discussion Room Booking
The booking steps are as below:
- Log in to myvenuehub.skedda.com.
- In the location drop down list, select Library discussion rooms.
- Choose the room you want to book (green colour indicates that the room is available).
- Click any of the available time slots.
- Set the date & time (maximum is 2 hours per booking).
- Under Attendee Counts, key in total users.
- Under I acknowledge that this booking request is unconfirmed, click Unconfirmed.
- Click I have read the conditions of use and understood them.
- Click Confirm Booking.
Conditions of use
- Minimum 3 users.
- Users who did not check-in via SKEDDA or left room unattended for 15 minutes would have their booking terminated.
- Please keep the noise level in the discussion rooms at a reasonable level. Rooms are not soundproof.
- Keep it neat and orderly.
- No moving furniture into or out of the discussion rooms.
- Do not leave your belongings unattended.
- Any personal injury, damage or loss of user’s personal belongings should not be the responsibility of the library.
- Offenders will be asked to leave the library.