Book a discussion room at Swinburne Sarawak Library.
The booking steps are as below:
- Login to Office 365 at https://mail.office365.comand key in your student’s email: ID@students.swinburne.edu.my and password.
- Click the Calendar (2nd icon at the bottom left corner); double click your desired date.
- Fill in the booking purpose in Add a title.
- Add name of other users in Invite attendees.
- Set your Start and End time (maximum is 2 hours per booking).
- Click Search for a room or location and select + Browse more rooms to select one discussion room.
- Click Send and you will receive an email with title “Pending Approval”.
- Booking is only successful once you received the second email “Room Booking Approved”.
- Collect the room key at Library Service Desk.
Conditions of use
- Your booking will be cancelled if you are 15 minutes late.
- All users in the group intending to use the room must submit their Swinburne ID card at the Service Desk.
- All discussion rooms are not soundproof – Users MUST maintain a moderate noise level. Loud talking will disturb other library users in adjoining rooms and outside the rooms. Offenders will be asked to leave the library.
- Users are not allowed to bring in/out furniture from the discussion room at any time.
- Please keep the room clean and tidy before leaving and do not leave your belongings unattended.
- If the room is left unattended for more than 15 minutes after checked-in, the booking session will be terminated by library staff.
- Loss of room key will be charged RM10.00 for replacement.
- User who infringes any of the above regulations and Library Code of Conduct will have the library privileges forfeited.
Swinburne Sarawak Library shall not be responsible for any personal injury, damage, or loss of personal items of library users.