Book a discussion room at Swinburne Sarawak Library.
Discussion Room Booking:
Make a discussion room booking
The booking steps are as below:
- Login to Office 365 at https://mail.office365.com and key in your student’s email: ID@students.swinburne.edu.my and password.
- Click the Calendar (2nd icon at the bottom left corner); double click your desired date.
- Fill in the booking purpose in Add a title.
- Add name of other users in Invite attendees.
- Set your Start and End time (maximum is 2 hours per booking).
- Click Search for a room or location and select + Browse more rooms to select one discussion room.
- Click Send and you will receive an email with title “Pending Approval”.
- Booking is only successful once you received the second email “Room Booking Approved”.
- Collect the room key at Library Service Desk.
Conditions of use
- Your booking will be cancelled if you are 15 minutes late.
- All users in the group intending to use the room must submit their Swinburne ID card at the Service Desk.
- All discussion rooms are not soundproof – Users MUST maintain a moderate noise level. Loud talking will disturb other library users in adjoining rooms and outside the rooms. Offenders will be asked to leave the library.
- Users are not allowed to bring in/out furniture from the discussion room at any time.
- Please keep the room clean and tidy before leaving and do not leave your belongings unattended.
- If the room is left unattended for more than 15 minutes after checked-in, the booking session will be terminated by library staff.
- Loss of room key will be charged RM10.00 for replacement.
- User who infringes any of the above regulations and Library Code of Conduct will have the library privileges forfeited.