Part of Block A library had converted into a 24-hour study area. Students can enter the area after library operating hours through a dedicated door using their Swinburne ID card.
For security reasons, you must leave the study area 2 hours before the library closes. You may then re-enter through the dedicated door using your Swinburne ID card.
Student Study/Leisure Area (B001 – B003)
Student Study/Leisure Area is located at the ground of Block B, whereby students can enter this 24-hour area through a dedicated door using their Swinburne ID card.
BYOD Learning Space (B413)
BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Learning Space is located on the 4th floor of Block B, whereby students can enter this 24-hour area through a dedicated door using their Swinburne ID card.
It has dedicated power points for each user with Wi-Fi coverage.
- Your Swinburne ID card is for your use only. Do not bring others in and do not prop the door open.
- Respect other users by keeping noise to a minimum.
- Please do not bring food and drinks into the area. Plain water is allowed.
- Keep the study area clean and tidy: use the bins provided.
- Carry your Swinburne ID card with you. Security staff may ask you to leave if you don’t.
- Go home if you get tired. Sleeping in the study area may compromise your personal safety.
- During normal opening hours, you can ask library staff for assistance or contact us.
- In an emergency, you can call Security /Guard House at +6082 260991 (24-hour).