There are instructions beside every printer and copier at the library. Fees and charges apply. If you need help, ask at the library service desk.
- Use your Swinburne ID card as a copy card
- Cards are issued with 0 credits
- Minimum top-up is RM 10.00 each time
- Select print on your document as usual
- Take your Swinburne ID card to the printer workstation
- Swipe your Swinburne ID card to the card reader attached to the printer
- Select the document(s) on the screen and click print.
- Scanning is free and is available at Library IT Section
- Scanned documents may be in PDF or JPG format and sent to single or multiple email addresses
- The maximum scanner resolution is 1200 dpi. The default resolution is set to 300 dpi.
- Wireless printing is available within the campus
- Wireless software must be installed on your computer to use this function.
How to install wireless printing
Double sided printing is available. Prices apply to each side of the page.
|Printing and photocopying||Prices|
|A4 B&W ||RM0.10|
|A4 Colour ||RM1.00|
*Prices are subject to change.