You will require your Swinburne ID card to use any of our multifunction printers (MFP). There are instructions beside them. Fees and charges will apply. If you need help, please ask our friendly library staff at the Service Desk.
- Use your Swinburne ID card as a copy card
- Cards are issued with 0 credits
- Minimum top-up is RM 10.00 each time
- Select print on your document as usual
- Take your Swinburne ID card to the printer workstation
- Swipe your Swinburne ID card to the card reader attached to the printer
- Select the document(s) on the screen and click print.
- Scanning is free and is available at Library IT Section
- Scanned documents may be in PDF or JPG format and sent to single or multiple email addresses
- The maximum scanner resolution is 1200 dpi. The default resolution is set to 300 dpi.
- Wireless printing is available within the campus
- Wireless software must be installed on your computer to use this function.
How to install wireless printing
Double sided printing is available. Prices apply to each side of the page.
|Printing and photocopying||Prices|
*Prices are subject to change.