Accounting and finance
- AASB: Australian Accounting Standards BoardSearchable official web site of The Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB), which is responsible for setting accounting standards for both the private and public sectors in Australia.
Accounting, tax & banking collection (ProQuest)Full text database. Subject coverage: tax, banking and financial law, accounting, auditing, banks and banking, finance, financial governance and institutions, insurance and investment.
- Books24x7 Ebook database. Subject coverage: information technology, business, engineering and finance.
- Business source complete (EBSCOhost)Full text database. Subject coverage: all aspects of business including marketing, management, human resources, information systems, operations management, accounting, finance and economics. Includes journal articles, case studies, industry profiles, market research reports, company profiles, country reports and SWOT analyses.
- Ebook Central (ProQuest)Ebook database. Ebooks on a wide range of subjects from a wide range of publishers.
Giblin working papers database (Informit)Archive database (1990-2006) of working papers on economics from universities and research institutes in Australia, Europe, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Global ProfessionalGlobal Professional Publishing is a new international book publisher, publishing a wide range of titles covering finance, management, marketing, banking & financial services, dictionaries, and, in particular, risk.
INTAX : international taxation issues database (Informit)Archive database (1990-2003) of published and unpublished material on taxation aspects of international profit sharing and related taxation topics.
- JRoss eBooksJ. Ross publishing program focuses on books and multi-media services that address the real-world problems encountered by today’s business and technical professionals.
- LinkedIn LearningA database of more than 13,000 training courses in streaming video format covering business, creative and technology. Includes Microsoft Office and topics in business, professional development, statistics, design, software, IT and web development, photography, video, audio and music, CAD, 3D and animation, education and e-learning. Videos include transcripts, captioning and use screenshots, narration, live action, smart boards, charts, graphics and audio. Previously known as Lynda.com.
- Praeger Business This collection is the top selling books from Praeger. Collection includes comprehensive business
- TAXABS : Australian taxation abstracts database (Informit).Archive database (1992-2003) of material on tax, trade, industrial law and taxation.
- VALISE : Victorian audit library information database (Informit).Database of book citations and articles on accounting, management, public relations and public finance. Produced by the Victorian Auditor-General’s Office. Includes linked full text.