Entrepreneurship and innovation
- ABI/INFORM collection (ProQuest)Full text database. Subject coverage includes accounting, business trends, economics, finance, management techniques and management theory. Includes journals, working papers, market research reports, country and industry reports, business cases and case studies.
Books24x7 Ebook database. Subject coverage: information technology, business, engineering and finance.
- Business source complete (EBSCOhost)Full text database. Subject coverage: all aspects of business including marketing, management, human resources, information systems, operations management, accounting, finance and economics. Includes journal articles, case studies, industry profiles, market research reports, company profiles, country reports and SWOT analyses.
- Ebook Central (ProQuest)Ebook database. Ebooks on a wide range of subjects from a wide range of publishers.
- JRoss eBooksJ. Ross publishing program focuses on books and multi-media services that address the real-world problems encountered by today’s business and technical professionals.
- LinkedIn LearningA database of more than 13,000 training courses in streaming video format covering business, creative and technology. Includes Microsoft Office and topics in business, professional development, statistics, design, software, IT and web development, photography, video, audio and music, CAD, 3D and animation, education and e-learning. Videos include transcripts, captioning and use screenshots, narration, live action, smart boards, charts, graphics and audio. Previously known as Lynda.com.
- Praeger Business This collection is the top selling books from Praeger. Collection includes comprehensive business
- SCANfile (informit) Archive database (1978-2009) of material on management and public relations, research and development, science and technology.