- Anmol Publications Anmol Publications Pvt. Ltd., with its ever growing list of publication in almost all disciplines (Academic/Professional) has come to be recognized not merely as a publishing house but as an institution dedicated to the advancement of learning with a missionary zeal.
APECLIT (Informit)Archive database (1992-2003) of published and unpublished material relevant to the Asia-Pacific Economic Community (APEC).
ASIANRES : Asian resources : a select directory of databases (Informit).Archive database (last updated 2001). Includes information on Asia-related databases and search services that are accessible from Australia.
BERITA : Malaysia/Singapore/Brunei/ASEAN database (Informit) Archive database (1990-2013) of material on South-East Asian education, business, law, science, technology, politics and information science.
- BIPE : bibliography of Indonesian politics and economy (Informit). Archive database (1965-1998) of material on Indonesian politics, government, economy, political culture and demography and demography.
Canadian business and current affairs (ProQuest)Full text database. Subject coverage: all aspects of Canadian business and current affairs.
- INDBIO : Indian biography database (Informit)Archive database (1977-1996) of biographical details of the members of India’s lower-house of Parliament (the Lok Sabha) elected since 1977.
- Indonesian learned periodicals database on (PDIP) : PDIP (Informit)Archive database (1980-2002) of material on the humanities, social sciences and physical sciences in Indonesia.
INTAN MAS (INFORMIT)Archive database (1989-2002) of material on the Eastern Indonesian provinces of Nusa Tengaara Barat, Nusa Tengarra Timur, Timor Timur (East Timor), Sulawesi, Maluku and Irian Jaya. Also includes material on Australia’s relations with Southeast Asia, ASEAN and its member nations.
- MAIS : multicultural Australia and immigration studies (Informit).Database of articles on immigration and emigration, multiculturalism, ethnicity, racism, migrant health, social access and equity, social services, refugees, population and aboriginal studies. Includes linked full text.
- Military & intelligence (Gale)Full text database. Subject coverage: military affairs past and present, socioeconomic effects of war, armed forces and government policies.
- PDIR (INFORMIT)Archive database (1980-2000) of research and survey reports in Indonesia.
PERIND : periodicals index (Informit).Archive database (1980-2007) of material relating to Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei and ASEAN. Produced by the National University of Singapore.