Management and human resources
- ABI/INFORM collection (ProQuest)Full text database. Subject coverage includes accounting, business trends, economics, finance, management techniques and management theory. Includes journals, working papers, market research reports, country and industry reports, business cases and case studies.
- Books24x7 Ebook database. Subject coverage: information technology, business, engineering and finance.
- Business Databases (ProQuest) Collection of Business databases including: ABI/INFORM, Accounting, tax & business collections, Asian & European business collection, Business market research collection and Telecommunications database. Subject coverage includes: accounting, business trends, economics, finance, management techniques and management theory. Includes journals, working papers, market research reports, country and industry reports, business cases and case studies.
- Business source complete (EBSCOhost)Full text database. Subject coverage: all aspects of business including marketing, management, human resources, information systems, operations management, accounting, finance and economics. Includes journal articles, case studies, industry profiles, market research reports, company profiles, country reports and SWOT analyses.
- CCH IntelliConnectDatabase of Australian cases, legislation, commentary and news on a diverse and broad range of practice areas including taxation, industrial and corporations law, trade practices and consumer law and human resource management.
- Ebook Central (ProQuest)Ebook database. Ebooks on a wide range of subjects from a wide range of publishers.
- Emerald InsightOver 100 full text business journals. Subject coverage: accounting and finance, economics, human resources, organisational behaviour, management and operations, marketing, strategy and entrepreneurship.
- Gale databases Major database platform of nearly 30 databases. Subject coverage includes: business, arts and humanities, literary criticism, nursing and health, law, communications and mass media, education and science. Includes full text.
Henry Stewart TalksVideo lectures and case studies by leading industry, professional and academic experts.
- LinkedIn LearningA database of more than 13,000 training courses in streaming video format covering business, creative and technology. Includes Microsoft Office and topics in business, professional development, statistics, design, software, IT and web development, photography, video, audio and music, CAD, 3D and animation, education and e-learning. Videos include transcripts, captioning and use screenshots, narration, live action, smart boards, charts, graphics and audio. Previously known as Lynda.com.
- Praeger Business This collection is the top selling books from Praeger. Collection includes comprehensive business.
- Taylor & Francis ebooksIncludes all titles formerly included in CRCnetBASE. Subject coverage: engineering and technology, mathematics and statistics, chemistry, food science, computer science and information technology, physical, life, earth, environmental and health sciences, nursing and behavioural sciences.