- ASCE libraryFull text journals and conference proceedings on all aspects of civil engineering, published by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
- ASME digital collectionFull text journals, conference proceedings and ebooks published by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
- AASB: Australian Accounting Standards Board (Open Access)Searchable official web site of The Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB), which is responsible for setting accounting standards for both the private and public sectors in Australia.
ASTM via IHS engineering workbenchASTM Standards that describe the characteristics and performance of materials, systems, products and services across all industry sectors. Includes active specification documents, test methods, classifications, practices and guides. Search by standard number or keywords.
- IEEE XploreSubject coverage: electrical engineering and electronics, communications, computer engineering, computer science, information technology and telecommunications.
- National Construction Code Suite (Open Access)Formerly called the Building Code of Australia (BCA). NCC volume one includes requirements for multi-residential, commercial, industrial and public buildings and structures. NCC volume two includes requirements for residential and non-habitable buildings and structures. NCC volume three includes requirements for plumbing and drainage for all classes of buildings. (Free) registration is required for access.
- SAE MobilusFull text technical papers and standards published by SAE International, an association of engineers and technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial vehicle industries.
- Techstreet EnterpriseThe Techstreet global standards database includes the complete collection of Australian standards and a small number of selected ISO standards. Number of concurrent users: 4.