- ACM digital library Full text computer science database. Includes journals, conference proceedings, technical magazines, newsletters and ebooks published by the Association for Computing Machinery.
- Books24x7 Ebook database. Subject coverage: information technology, business, engineering and finance.
- Computer Science (Gale)Full text database. Subject coverage includes: hardware and software, web development, system and database design and technology management.
- Computers & applied sciences complete (EBSCOhost)Full text database. Subject coverage includes: all aspects of computer science and information technology, web development, information systems, engineering and technology.
- Computer Science Database (ProQuest)Full text database. Subject coverage includes: hardware and software, web development, system and database design and technology management.
- Ebook Central (ProQuest)Ebook database. Ebooks on a wide range of subjects from a wide range of publishers.
- LinkedIn LearningA database of more than 13,000 training courses in streaming video format covering business, creative and technology. Includes Microsoft Office and topics in business, professional development, statistics, design, software, IT and web development, photography, video, audio and music, CAD, 3D and animation, education and e-learning. Videos include transcripts, captioning and use screenshots, narration, live action, smart boards, charts, graphics and audio. Previously known as Lynda.com.
- IEEE XploreFull text database. Subject coverage: electrical engineering and electronics, communications, computer engineering, computer science, information technology and telecommunications. Produced by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- IG Publishing IG Publishing is a spin-off company from iGroup Asia, the leading library information service provider in Asia.
- JRoss eBooksJ. Ross publishing program focuses on books and multi-media services that address the real-world problems encountered by today’s business and technical professionals.
- Knovel Ebook database. Subject coverage: chemical, civil, electrical, mechanical, biomedical and general engineering, chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, materials science, earth and environmental science, aviation, food science, pharmaceuticals, oil, gas and power.
- Morgan & Claypool Serve the global research and development communities in science and technology.
O’Reilly for higher educationPreviously Safari O’Reilly – includes ebooks and video. Subject coverage: information technology, software and web development, data analytics, computer networking, computer security, database programming and management, artificial intelligence, engineering, game development, project management, maths and science, business and management. Includes video case studies and tutorials.
- ScienceDirect (Elsevier)Full text journals and ebooks published by Elsevier. Subject coverage: life and health sciences, nursing, physical sciences and engineering, computer science, social sciences and humanities, psychology, business and management.Note: Accessible titles need to have a symbol of green key/ green notes.
- Springer linkFull text journals and ebooks published by Springer. Subject coverage: life sciences, chemistry, physics and astronomy, engineering, environmental and geosciences, computing, mathematics, medicine and economics.
- Taylor & Francis ebooksIncludes all titles formerly included in CRCnetBASE. Subject coverage: engineering and technology, mathematics and statistics, chemistry, food science, computer science and information technology, physical, life, earth, environmental and health sciences, nursing and behavioural sciences.
- Wiley online libraryProvides full text access to journals, reference works, books, and databases published by Wiley in all the science disciplines.