- Australia/ NZ reference centre (EBSCOhost)Full text news database. Includes major Australian, New Zealand and international newspapers, AAP Australian national news wire and magazines.
- Australian Bureau of StatisticsStatistical agency of the Australian Government. Includes economic, population, environmental and social statistics. Includes: the population clock, consumer price index, gross domestic product and average weekly earnings. Also includes Census data, Australian social trends, industry and labour statistics.
- Australian public affairs – full text (Informit)Full text database. Subject coverage: Australian current and social affairs, social sciences and humanities, media, economics, arts, law, politics, culture, literature, institutions and history.
- BIR entertainment (EBSCOhost)Database of information on more than 400, 000 music titles and 200, 000 DVD/video titles. Search by artist, performer or specific genre. Updated regularly.
- Books in print Database of information for over 20 million global titles (in print, out of print and forthcoming), including books, ebooks, audio books and multimedia.
- Canadian Newsstream (ProQuest)Full text news database. Includes over 190 Canadian newspapers.
Credo referenceEbook database. Includes over 500 encyclopedias, dictionaries and biographies.
- Dissertations & theses global (ProQuest)Full text dissertations and theses from around the world. Subject coverage: business and economics, medical sciences, science and technology, agriculture, arts, humanities and social sciences.
- Gale virtual reference library Ebook database. Includes encyclopaedias, almanacs and reference books.
- General reference center gold (Gale) Full text general interest database. Subject coverage: current events, popular culture, business and industry trends, arts and sciences, sport and hobbies.
- INDBIO : Indian biography database (Informit)Archive database (1977-1996) of biographical details of the members of India’s lower-house of Parliament (the Lok Sabha) elected since 1977.
- InfoTrac newsstand (Gale)Full text database of Australian and international newspapers; updated daily.
- Kluwer IP lawEbook database of books on aspects of intellectual property (IP) law across a range of jurisdictions. Note: Swinburne users have access to ebook content only, no access to smart charts.
- Media scan (INFORMIT)Archive database (1991-2009) of articles from Australian newspapers and current affairs magazines.
- Newspaper Source (EBSCOhost) Full text news database. Includes more than 40 US and international newspapers and more than 300 regional US newspapers plus television and radio news transcripts from major networks.
- Newspaper Direct Press ReaderFull text access to over 2000 current US and international newspapers in full-colour, full-page format. Allows browsing of articles and content such as pictures, advertisements, classifieds and notices.
- Global ProfessionalGlobal Professional Publishing is a new international book publisher, publishing a wide range of titles covering finance, management, marketing, banking & financial services, dictionaries, and, in particular, risk.
Oxford Reference Ebook database. Includes dictionaries, encyclopaedias and companions published by Oxford University Press. Subject coverage includes: art and architecture, literature and history, social sciences and philosophy, life and physical sciences, medicine and health. Also includes usage guides and English language dictionaries.
- ParlInfo searchAustralian Commonwealth Parliamentary information including hansards, bills, senate journals, votes and proceedings, notice papers, committee reports, and the Parliamentary Handbook.
- Regional business news (EBSCOhost)Full text news database; primarily US newspapers, news wires and magazines.
- Sage research methodsA database of ebooks, journal articles and video that aims to help researchers design and conduct research projects, understand methods, identify new methods and write up results.
- Serials directory (EBSCOhost)Database of information about journals and magazines. Includes publisher addresses, publication dates, publication frequency, URLs and subject areas.
- Serials in Australian libraries (Informit)Directory of journals held in Australian university, state, government, TAFE and public libraries.
- The Oxford English dictionary onlineThe complete 20-volume second edition of the Oxford English dictionary. Includes etymological analysis, variant spellings and pronunciation guidance based on the International Phonetic Alphabet.
- US Newsstream (ProQuest)Full text news database. Includes US and international newspapers, news wires and websites, magazines, podcasts and blogs.