- Australia/ NZ reference centre (EBSCOhost)Full text news database. Includes major Australian, New Zealand and international newspapers, AAP Australian national news wire and magazines.
- Australian public affairs – full text (Informit)Full text database. Subject coverage: Australian current and social affairs, social sciences and humanities, media, economics, arts, law, politics, culture, literature, institutions and history.
- BIR entertainment (EBSCOhost)Database of information on more than 400, 000 music titles and 200, 000 DVD/video titles. Search by artist, performer or specific genre. Updated regularly.
- Canadian Newsstream (ProQuest)Full text news database. Includes over 190 Canadian newspapers.
Credo referenceEbook database. Includes over 500 encyclopedias, dictionaries and biographies.
DOAJ : directory of open access journals (Open Access)Full text open access scholarly journals in all subject areas.
DOAB : directory of open access books (Open Access)A discovery service for peer reviewed books published under an Open Access license. DOAB provides a searchable index to the information about these books, with links to the full texts of the publications at the publisher’s website or repository.
ebook Collection (EBSCOhost)eBooks on a wide range of subjects from a wide range of publishers.
- Global ProfessionalGlobal Professional Publishing is a new international book publisher, publishing a wide range of titles covering finance, management, marketing, banking & financial services, dictionaries, and, in particular, risk.
- Newspaper Source (EBSCOhost) Full text news database. Includes more than 40 US and international newspapers and more than 300 regional US newspapers plus television and radio news transcripts from major networks.
- OpenDOAR : directory of open access repositories An authoritative global directory of academic open access repositories which enables the identification, browsing and search for repositories. OpenDOAR collects and provides information solely on open access sites and predominately includes publication repositories but also lists other types, for example of images or data-sets, particularly where these have metadata or documentation sufficient to make the material re-usable.
Oxford AcademicPublished by Oxford University Press that covers multidisciplinary subjects.
- ParlInfo search (Open Access)Australian Commonwealth Parliamentary information including hansards, bills, senate journals, votes and proceedings, notice papers, committee reports, and the Parliamentary Handbook.
- Regional business news (EBSCOhost)Full text news database; primarily US newspapers, news wires and magazines.
- Sage research methodsA database of ebooks, journal articles and video that aims to help researchers design and conduct research projects, understand methods, identify new methods and write up results.
- Serials Directory (EBSCOhost)Database of information about journals and magazines. Includes publisher addresses, publication dates, publication frequency, URLs and subject areas.
- The Australian national dictionary : a dictionary of Australianisms on historical principles (Open Access) A dictionary of Australian words and idioms. A joint initiative of the Australian National University and Oxford University Press.
- The Chicago manual of style. (Open Access) Has updated guidelines on electronic workflows and publication formats, tools for PDF annotation and citation management, web accessibility standards, and effective use of metadata, abstracts, and keywords. Recognizes the needs of those who are self-publishing or following open access or Creative Commons publishing models. The citation chapters reflect the expanding universe of electronic sources including social media posts and comments, private messages, and app content, and updated guidelines on such issues as DOIs, time stamps, and e-book locators.
- US Newsstream (ProQuest)Full text news database. Includes US and international newspapers, news wires and websites, magazines, podcasts and blogs.
- Taylor & Francis ebooksIncludes all titles formerly included in CRCnetBASE. Subject coverage: engineering and technology, mathematics and statistics, chemistry, food science, computer science and information technology, physical, life, earth, environmental and health sciences, nursing and behavioural sciences.
- Trove (Open Access)Open access database of resources relating to Australia, produced by the National Library of Australia, Australian state and territory libraries and cultural and research institutions.
- VitalSource Bookshelf eBooks platform that allows you to access course materials whenever and wherever you choose by using your laptop, desktop or mobile device
Wiley online libraryProvides full text access to journals, reference works, books, and databases published by Wiley in all the science disciplines.