- Access Engineering (McGraw Hill)Engineering encyclopaedia. Subject coverage includes biomedical, chemical, civil, electrical, environmental, mechanical, materials and software engineering. Includes: Marks’ Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers (11th ed.), Perry’s Chemical Engineers Handbook (8th ed.), Standard Handbook for Electrical Engineers (16th ed.). Number of concurrent users: 1.
- ACM digital library Full text computer science database. Includes journals, conference proceedings, technical magazines, newsletters and ebooks published by the Association for Computing Machinery.
- Books24x7 Ebook database. Subject coverage: information technology, business, engineering and finance.
- Computers & applied sciences complete (EBSCOhost)Full text database. Subject coverage includes: all aspects of computer science and information technology, web development, information systems, engineering and technology.
- Ebook Central (ProQuest)Ebook database. Ebooks on a wide range of subjects from a wide range of publishers.
- IEEE XploreFull text database. Subject coverage: electrical engineering and electronics, communications, computer engineering, computer science, information technology and telecommunications. Produced by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- Knovel Ebook database. Subject coverage: chemical, civil, electrical, mechanical, biomedical and general engineering, chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, materials science, earth and environmental science, aviation, food science, pharmaceuticals, oil, gas and power.
- LinkedIn LearningA database of more than 13,000 training courses in streaming video format covering business, creative and technology. Includes Microsoft Office and topics in business, professional development, statistics, design, software, IT and web development, photography, video, audio and music, CAD, 3D and animation, education and e-learning. Videos include transcripts, captioning and use screenshots, narration, live action, smart boards, charts, graphics and audio. Previously known as Lynda.com.
Telecommunications database (ProQuest)Full text database. Subject coverage: telecommunications, computer applications, information science and theory, radio and television, wireless communications.
- Science database (ProQuest)Full text database. Subject coverage includes: general and applied science, materials science, engineering, computing, physics and astronomy, chemistry, biology, earth sciences, telecommunications and transportation.
- Springer linkFull text journals and ebooks published by Springer. Subject coverage: life sciences, chemistry, physics and astronomy, engineering, environmental and geosciences, computing, mathematics, medicine and economics.
Morgan & Claypool Serve the global research and development communities in science and technology.