- AASB: Australian Accounting Standards BoardSearchable official web site of The Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB), which is responsible for setting accounting standards for both the private and public sectors in Australia.
- ABI/INFORM collection (ProQuest)Full text database. Subject coverage includes accounting, business trends, economics, finance, management techniques and management theory. Includes journals, working papers, market research reports, country and industry reports, business cases and case studies.
- Academic OneFile (Gale)Full text multidisciplinary database. Subject coverage includes: physical and life sciences, technology, medicine, social sciences, arts and humanities, business and management.
- Academic search complete (EBSCOhost)Full text multidisciplinary database. Subject coverage includes: social sciences and humanities, philosophy, psychology, law, astronomy, engineering and technology, life, physical and environmental sciences, mathematics.
Accounting, tax & banking collection (ProQuest)Full text database. Subject coverage: tax, banking and financial law, accounting, auditing, banks and banking, finance, financial governance and institutions, insurance and investment.
- Asian & European Business Collection (ProQuest)Full text database. Subject coverage includes: companies, economies, markets and business conditions and trade across Asia and Europe.
- BERITA : Malaysia/Singapore/Brunei/ASEAN database (Informit)Archive database (1990-2013) of material on South-East Asian education, business, law, science, technology, politics and information science.
- Books24x7 Ebook database. Subject coverage: information technology, business, engineering and finance.
- Business Collection (Gale)Full text database. Subject coverage includes: company performance and activity, industry events and trends, management, economics and politics.
- Business collection (Informit)Full text database. Subject coverage: all business fields, including accounting, career development, commercial law, commodities, corporate governance, e-business, economics, employment, human resources, labour, management, marketing, occupational health, taxation and unions.
- Business market research collection (ProQuest) Full text database. Includes international market research overviews for more than 40 industries in more than 40 countries, including regional summaries. Includes market size and share, forecasts and segments.
- Business source complete (EBSCOhost)Full text database. Subject coverage: all aspects of business including marketing, management, human resources, information systems, operations management, accounting, finance and economics. Includes journal articles, case studies, industry profiles, market research reports, company profiles, country reports and SWOT analyses.
- Cambridge CoreFull text journals and ebooks published by Cambridge University Press covering a wide range of subject areas.
- Canadian business and current affairs (ProQuest)Full text database. Subject coverage: all aspects of Canadian business and current affairs.
- CCH IntelliConnectDatabase of Australian cases, legislation, commentary and news on a diverse and broad range of practice areas including taxation, industrial and corporations law, trade practices and consumer law and human resource management.
- Ebook Central (ProQuest)Ebook database. Ebooks on a wide range of subjects from a wide range of publishers.
- Global ProfessionalGlobal Professional Publishing is a new international book publisher, publishing a wide range of titles covering finance, management, marketing, banking & financial services, dictionaries, and, in particular, risk.
- JRoss eBooksJ. Ross publishing program focuses on books and multi-media services that address the real-world problems encountered by today’s business and technical professionals.
- Praeger Business This collection is the top selling books from Praeger. Collection includes comprehensive business.